UK: Authentic curry takeaway from the supermarket
A new retail takeaway concept offers a 'real' curry that just needs reheating at home.The Authentic Food Company, one of the UK's leading suppliers of high quality, handmade ethnic food for the catering sector, has joined forces with leading supermarket chain United Norwest Co-op to offer customers a professionally made range of Indian, Chinese and Mexican 'food to go.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs