CANADA: Authorities will implement HACCP dairy farm project by 2004
Ontario authorities have pledged around C$2.7m (US$1.7m) towards the state's integration of the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) programme with the current regulatory framework for its 6,300 dairy farms. Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs Minister Brian Coburn commented last week: "This
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs