USA: Avalon Foodservice announces new president
Avalon Foodservice, one of the largest independent wholesale foodservice distributors in Ohio, has named Terry O'Connor as president emeritus and promoted Keith Kilgore to president. Kilgore joined Avalon as VP, strategic planning in January, 1998. He quickly progressed to senior VP before being named executive VP in 2000. Previously, he was the president of Acme Foodservice. Kilgore is active on various committees in the foodservice industry and presently serves on the editorial advisory board of ID Magazine and the financial board of directors for Ronald McDonald House in Akron.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report