USA: Avalon Foodservice announces new president
Avalon Foodservice, one of the largest independent wholesale foodservice distributors in Ohio, has named Terry O'Connor as president emeritus and promoted Keith Kilgore to president. Kilgore joined Avalon as VP, strategic planning in January, 1998. He quickly progressed to senior VP before being named executive VP in 2000. Previously, he was the president of Acme Foodservice. Kilgore is active on various committees in the foodservice industry and presently serves on the editorial advisory board of ID Magazine and the financial board of directors for Ronald McDonald House in Akron.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat