USA: Avalon Foodservice announces new president
Avalon Foodservice, one of the largest independent wholesale foodservice distributors in Ohio, has named Terry O'Connor as president emeritus and promoted Keith Kilgore to president. Kilgore joined Avalon as VP, strategic planning in January, 1998. He quickly progressed to senior VP before being named executive VP in 2000. Previously, he was the president of Acme Foodservice. Kilgore is active on various committees in the foodservice industry and presently serves on the editorial advisory board of ID Magazine and the financial board of directors for Ronald McDonald House in Akron.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife