USA: Avalon Foodservice announces new president
Avalon Foodservice, one of the largest independent wholesale foodservice distributors in Ohio, has named Terry O'Connor as president emeritus and promoted Keith Kilgore to president. Kilgore joined Avalon as VP, strategic planning in January, 1998. He quickly progressed to senior VP before being named executive VP in 2000. Previously, he was the president of Acme Foodservice. Kilgore is active on various committees in the foodservice industry and presently serves on the editorial advisory board of ID Magazine and the financial board of directors for Ronald McDonald House in Akron.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report