NETHERLANDS: Avebe unveils new strategy and mission statement
Dutch potato starch producer Avebe has unveiled a new strategy it claims will further establish itself as a 'solutions provider' to the food industry. The group will focus more closely on its core activities or potato starches and modified tapioca starches create global competence centres for its core market segments. A globally operating company focused solely on food will be created to coordinate all the activities surrounding the extraction and application of these two major raw materials, the group said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch