NETHERLANDS: Avebe unveils new strategy and mission statement
Dutch potato starch producer Avebe has unveiled a new strategy it claims will further establish itself as a 'solutions provider' to the food industry. The group will focus more closely on its core activities or potato starches and modified tapioca starches create global competence centres for its core market segments. A globally operating company focused solely on food will be created to coordinate all the activities surrounding the extraction and application of these two major raw materials, the group said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods