USA: Aventis Behring to present new data on prion detection test
Researchers working for biotech giant Aventis Behring (AB) are due to unveil important developments of a new, highly sensitive test to detect the presence of prions, at the 43rd annual meeting of the American Society of Hematology today [Tuesday]. Delegates at the meeting, in Orlando, Florida, will hear about the effectiveness of the new rapid test, Conformation Dependent Immunoassay (CDI), for detecting small amounts of prions in otherwise normal plasma donations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO