SWITZERLAND: Aventis CropScience still awaiting buyout offers
Biotech giant Aventis and Schering AG have settled on a valuation but are still waiting for a satisfactory bid for their joint venture company Aventis CropScience . Earlier this year, Aventis had commented that the market tended to value agrochemical companies at a seven-times multiple of its EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw