USA: Aventis names Brian Ahrens as product manager for REGENT insecticide
Aventis CropScience yesterday named Brian Ahrens as product manager for its REGENT® brand corn insecticide. Applied at planting, Regent provides excellent control of first-generation European corn borer, rootworm and wireworm, as well as grubs, seed corn maggot and seed corn beetle. "Brian brings a wealth of marketing and sales experience to the position," says Bob Condon, Corn and Soybean Team Lead at Aventis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund