USA: Aventis names Brian Ahrens as product manager for REGENT insecticide
Applied at planting, Regent provides excellent control of first-generation European corn borer, rootworm and wireworm, as well as grubs, seed corn maggot and seed corn beetle.
"Brian brings a wealth of marketing and sales experience to the position," says Bob Condon, Corn and Soybean Team Lead at Aventis.
Ahrens joined Aventis (then Rhone-Poulenc) in 1994 as a sales representative in Nebraska and later in Iowa. In 1998 he was selected to train entry-level sales representatives at the company's home office in Research Triangle Park, N.C. He also served as program manager in creating and administering retailer/distributor marketing programs. Most recently, Ahrens served as head of training and staffing with Aventis' Human Resources department.
Ahrens replaces Rob Phillips, who has been appointed product manager for Aventis' cotton harvest aids.
Aventis, a world leader in pharmaceuticals and agriculture, is dedicated to improving life through the discovery and development of innovative products. In 2000, Aventis generated group sales of 22.3 billion euros and employed around 92,500 people in its Pharma and Agriculture businesses. Aventis was launched in December 1999 through the merger of Hoechst AG of Germany and Rhone-Poulenc SA of France.(c)2001 Aventis CropScience, 2 T.W. Alexander Dr., Research Triangle Park, N.C. 27709. Regent is a registered trademark of the Aventis Group. Regent is a Restricted-Use Pesticide. As with any crop-protection product, always read and follow label instructions.
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report