CANADA: A&W Food Services to buy 100% Canadian beef
Canadian fastfood chain A&W Food Services has said it will buy all its beef from Canada in a bid to help the ailing beef industry, which has been hit by the discovery of a case of mad cow disease in May.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- M&A Watch: Why Danone/Lifeway deal could be next
- Sustainability Watch: WhiteWave Foods
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top 10
- Shopper trends: Some confidence but promos popular
- DATA: The just-food international basket - Q2 2014
- General Mills Q1 profits tumble
- Sales, operating profit up at Quorn Foods
- WhiteWave to buy dairy-free firm So Delicious
- Campbell launches soups for use in dishes
- Unilever to boost presence in Nigeria