CANADA: A&W posts Q2 amid difficult market conditions
The Vancouver-based A&W Revenue Royalties Income Fund, which owns some of the strongest brand names in the Canadian food service industry, has reported for its fiscal results for the Q2 ended 16 June. The A&W Fund was launched on 15 February 2002. In return for royalties of 3% of gross sales from 585 of A&W's restaurants across the country, the Fund licenses A&W Food Services of Canada to use these trade-marks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival