CANADA: A&W posts Q2 amid difficult market conditions
The Vancouver-based A&W Revenue Royalties Income Fund, which owns some of the strongest brand names in the Canadian food service industry, has reported for its fiscal results for the Q2 ended 16 June. The A&W Fund was launched on 15 February 2002. In return for royalties of 3% of gross sales from 585 of A&W's restaurants across the country, the Fund licenses A&W Food Services of Canada to use these trade-marks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units