AUSTRALIA: AWB agrees with lower full-year profit forecast
Australian grain company AWB is expected to post a net profit of between A$30m and $40m (US$17.8m-23.7m) for this fiscal year to 30 September, compared with actual profit of A$107.2m last fiscal year. "While we aren't providing a forecast, we don't substantially disagree with the forecast range" offered by analysts, managing director Andrew Lindberg was quoted by Dow Jones News as saying.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant