SWEDEN: Axfood AB to discontinue its E-commerce operation
STOCKHOLM, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Axfood AB's board today decided to discontinue the Axfood Group's e-commerce operation. The decision is made against the background of a weak customer flow, where the trend has not shown any significant breakthrough. Codetermination negotiations on the closure, which will affect a total of some 50 people, will be initiated next week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project