SWEDEN: Axfood appoints Helena Molinero as human resources manager
Swedish food retailer Axfood has announced the appointment of Helena Molinero as human resources manager as of 9 December 2002. Molinero's previous position was as human resources consultant at Swedish bank Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken. Axfood operates supermarkets, discount stores and convenience stores under the brand names Hemkop, Vivo, Billhalls, Willys, Tempo and Spar, reported the Swedish News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target