SWEDEN: Axfood appoints Helena Molinero as human resources manager
Swedish food retailer Axfood has announced the appointment of Helena Molinero as human resources manager as of 9 December 2002. Molinero's previous position was as human resources consultant at Swedish bank Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken. Axfood operates supermarkets, discount stores and convenience stores under the brand names Hemkop, Vivo, Billhalls, Willys, Tempo and Spar, reported the Swedish News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant