SWEDEN: Axfood appoints Helena Molinero as human resources manager
Swedish food retailer Axfood has announced the appointment of Helena Molinero as human resources manager as of 9 December 2002. Molinero's previous position was as human resources consultant at Swedish bank Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken. Axfood operates supermarkets, discount stores and convenience stores under the brand names Hemkop, Vivo, Billhalls, Willys, Tempo and Spar, reported the Swedish News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin