SWEDEN: Axfood appoints Helena Molinero as human resources manager
Swedish food retailer Axfood has announced the appointment of Helena Molinero as human resources manager as of 9 December 2002. Molinero's previous position was as human resources consultant at Swedish bank Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken. Axfood operates supermarkets, discount stores and convenience stores under the brand names Hemkop, Vivo, Billhalls, Willys, Tempo and Spar, reported the Swedish News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre