SWEDEN: Axfood expected to post pre-tax profit of SKr922m
Swedish grocer Axfood is predicted to post a pre-tax profit of SKr922m (US$107m) for 2002, according to Swedish financial consultancy SME Direkt. Axfood is expected to post sales of SKr33.1bn for the year and an operating profit of SKr1.03bn, reported the Swedish News Digest. The company is due to release its 2002 results on 6 February.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery