SWEDEN: Axfood expected to post pre-tax profit of SKr922m
Swedish grocer Axfood is predicted to post a pre-tax profit of SKr922m (US$107m) for 2002, according to Swedish financial consultancy SME Direkt. Axfood is expected to post sales of SKr33.1bn for the year and an operating profit of SKr1.03bn, reported the Swedish News Digest. The company is due to release its 2002 results on 6 February.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target