SWEDEN: Axfood names chairman
Swedish food retailer Axfood AB today (23 October) named Göran Ennerfelt chairman of the company's board.
He replaces Mats Jansson, who declined the chairmanship but will continue to serve as a director on Axfood's board.
Ennerfelt has previously served as chairman of Axfood's board from 2000 to 2005. He is currently president and CEO of Axel Johnson AB.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund