SWEDEN: Axfood reports zero results for year 2000
Swedish food retailer and wholesaler Axfood posted a zero result after net financial items for 2000 after a proforma profit of SKr261m in 1999. Axfood indirectly confessed internal problems were behind the fall in earnings, acknowledging conditions last year for the food retail industry had been more favourable than in many years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival