SWEDEN: Axfood to post Q2 profit of €21.7m, before tax
Swedish food retailer Axfood should post Q2 pre-tax profit of SKr201m (US$21.3m), according to financial consultant SME Direkt. SME Direkt polled five analysts as to their estimates on the group's performance, and added that Axfood should also see operating profit of SKr229m and a turnover of SKr8.338bn for April to June 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action