UK: Ayrshire Food Festival threatened with Bills Glorious Bills!
Organisers of the upcoming Ayrshire Food Festival were shocked this week by the promise of a £5000 bill should they use the phrase "Food Glorious Food" in their advertising campaign. Alex Knox, MD festival promoters ABC , told the Scottish Sunday Mail how he found out about the charge for using the phrase, the title of a song by composer Lionel Bart that features in the musical
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week