UK: Ayrshire Food Festival threatened with Bills Glorious Bills!
Organisers of the upcoming Ayrshire Food Festival were shocked this week by the promise of a £5000 bill should they use the phrase "Food Glorious Food" in their advertising campaign. Alex Knox, MD festival promoters ABC , told the Scottish Sunday Mail how he found out about the charge for using the phrase, the title of a song by composer Lionel Bart that features in the musical
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti