USA: Cornerstone's B2Bgalaxy.com Highlighted in Forbes.com's 'Best of the Web: B2B' Guide to the 200 Most Promising Web Sites
Cornerstone Internet Solutions, a provider of comprehensive Internet-based business-to-business (B2B) services and solutions, today announced that its FOODgalaxy.com business unit has been recognized as one of the top 200 B2B marketplaces in Forbes.com's first annual "Best of the Web: B2B" issue.In its "Best of the Web: B2B" guide, Forbes.com reported that more than 1,000 Web marketplaces have been announced in the past twelve months. Out of those, Forbes.com researchers had selected 200 of the most promising B2B sites in each of 25 different industries. Forbes.com judged each company on its strategy, execution, financial staying power, and Web site. The Forbes.com article can be found online at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk