USA: Cornerstone's B2Bgalaxy.com Highlighted in Forbes.com's 'Best of the Web: B2B' Guide to the 200 Most Promising Web Sites
Cornerstone Internet Solutions, a provider of comprehensive Internet-based business-to-business (B2B) services and solutions, today announced that its FOODgalaxy.com business unit has been recognized as one of the top 200 B2B marketplaces in Forbes.com's first annual "Best of the Web: B2B" issue.In its "Best of the Web: B2B" guide, Forbes.com reported that more than 1,000 Web marketplaces have been announced in the past twelve months. Out of those, Forbes.com researchers had selected 200 of the most promising B2B sites in each of 25 different industries. Forbes.com judged each company on its strategy, execution, financial staying power, and Web site. The Forbes.com article can be found online at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations