USA: B2bgalaxy.Com And Telefónica B2b To Create Joint Venture For Foodservice B2b Ecommerce Marketplace
Industry leaders to create new B2B eCommerce marketplace for the foodservice industry in Latin America, Spain and Portugal Agreement builds upon a previous agreement signed by Telefonica and BBVA to develop and provide E-Commerce solutions to Spanish and Portuguese-speaking markets Cornerstone Internet Solutions (NASDAQ: CNRS), a provider of comprehensive business to business (B2B) solutions, and Telefónica B2B, a leading B2B Net Market Maker, today announced plans for a joint venture in which Telefónica B2B and B2Bgalaxy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill