UK: Nestlé: Baci with a vengeance (COMMENT)
Nestlé is preparing an intensive marketing push for the relaunch of its Baci brand. Having postponed the relaunch of Baci last year due to production problems, Nestlé has had extra time to focus on what was originally heralded as the "biggest confectionery launch of 2004". Key to the success of the brand will be overcoming direct competition from Ferrero Rocher and communicating the products' indulgence credentials.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations