UK: Nestlé: Baci with a vengeance (COMMENT)
Nestlé is preparing an intensive marketing push for the relaunch of its Baci brand. Having postponed the relaunch of Baci last year due to production problems, Nestlé has had extra time to focus on what was originally heralded as the "biggest confectionery launch of 2004". Key to the success of the brand will be overcoming direct competition from Ferrero Rocher and communicating the products' indulgence credentials.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China