US: Back to Nature launches granola
Back to Nature expands granola line up
Back to Nature Foods has launched an all-natural sunflower and pumpkin seed granola, under the Back to Nature brand.
"We are excited to add another highly nutritious granola to our product offering. Sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds provide significant amounts of key vitamins and minerals like vitamin E, magnesium and zinc. They supply diverse antioxidant benefits that are not widely found in food," said Vincent Fantegrossi, resident and CEO.
Back to Nature sunflower and pumpkin seed granola will be available in a 12 oz. resealable pouch at traditional grocers and all-natural and organic speciality food stores, the company said.
Back to Nature® Launches New All-Natural Granola
NAPLES, Fla., Jan. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Back to Nature Foods Company, LLC, announced today that it has launched a new all-natural Sunflower and Pumpkin Seed variety of Back to Nature® Granola. Made with crunchy clusters of whole grain oats, the new variety packs 25g of whole grain and 6g of protein per serving. Like all Back to Nature® products, it has no artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. The new product variety complements an existing line of flavorful granolas featuring simple, nutritious ingredients like blueberries, cherries, almonds, pecans, honey and chocolate.
"We are excited to add another highly nutritious granola to our product offering. Sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds provide significant amounts of key vitamins and minerals like vitamin E, magnesium and zinc. They supply diverse antioxidant benefits that are not widely found in food," said Vincent Fantegrossi, President and CEO of Back to Nature Foods Company, LLC. "Most importantly, they are simple ingredients found in nature and it's a great tasting granola."
Back to Nature® Sunflower and Pumpkin Seed Granola will be available in a 12 oz. resealable pouch at traditional grocers and all-natural and organic specialty food stores
Original source: Back to Nature Foods
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- Why US diet guidelines should consider environment
- Global factors hold sway over UK milk prices
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Food industry news of week: Unilever, PepsiCo
- Chobani launches Tots infant range
- Premier Foods hails "improving" sales trends
- PepsiCo rolls out "sweet" Cheetos
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report