US: Back to Nature launches granola
Back to Nature expands granola line up
Back to Nature Foods has launched an all-natural sunflower and pumpkin seed granola, under the Back to Nature brand.
"We are excited to add another highly nutritious granola to our product offering. Sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds provide significant amounts of key vitamins and minerals like vitamin E, magnesium and zinc. They supply diverse antioxidant benefits that are not widely found in food," said Vincent Fantegrossi, resident and CEO.
Back to Nature sunflower and pumpkin seed granola will be available in a 12 oz. resealable pouch at traditional grocers and all-natural and organic speciality food stores, the company said.
Back to Nature® Launches New All-Natural Granola
NAPLES, Fla., Jan. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Back to Nature Foods Company, LLC, announced today that it has launched a new all-natural Sunflower and Pumpkin Seed variety of Back to Nature® Granola. Made with crunchy clusters of whole grain oats, the new variety packs 25g of whole grain and 6g of protein per serving. Like all Back to Nature® products, it has no artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. The new product variety complements an existing line of flavorful granolas featuring simple, nutritious ingredients like blueberries, cherries, almonds, pecans, honey and chocolate.
"We are excited to add another highly nutritious granola to our product offering. Sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds provide significant amounts of key vitamins and minerals like vitamin E, magnesium and zinc. They supply diverse antioxidant benefits that are not widely found in food," said Vincent Fantegrossi, President and CEO of Back to Nature Foods Company, LLC. "Most importantly, they are simple ingredients found in nature and it's a great tasting granola."
Back to Nature® Sunflower and Pumpkin Seed Granola will be available in a 12 oz. resealable pouch at traditional grocers and all-natural and organic specialty food stores
Original source: Back to Nature Foods
- Why data is key to shopper satisfaction
- Interview: Premier sets sights overseas
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Sustainability Watch: Roberto Ciati, Barilla
- Short-termism decides Chiquita's future
- Hovis CEO Spooner leaves bread maker
- Glanbia chairman to step down
- General Mills to launch "Ancient Grains" Cheerios
- Kellogg earnings beat forecast but sales pressured
- Hershey lowers FY sales, earnings forecasts
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Supermarkets in China
- Pubs & Bars in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Chinese Confectionery Food Market
- Kerry Group plc - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report