USA: Bagel Bites®, Tony Hawk Reach Marketing Agreement; Skateboarding Superstar to Serve as Spokesperson for Frozen Snack Food Brand
Citing their successful partnership during the company's Winter X Games promotion, today Heinz Frozen Food Company announced their Bagel Bites brand will expand its relationship with skateboarder Tony Hawk, making him the spokesperson for the popular bite- sized frozen pizza snacks.Considered the world's premier skateboarder and alternative sports icon, Hawk, 32, will appear in national television and radio advertising for the Bagel Bites brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review