USA: Bagel Bites®, Tony Hawk Reach Marketing Agreement; Skateboarding Superstar to Serve as Spokesperson for Frozen Snack Food Brand
Citing their successful partnership during the company's Winter X Games promotion, today Heinz Frozen Food Company announced their Bagel Bites brand will expand its relationship with skateboarder Tony Hawk, making him the spokesperson for the popular bite- sized frozen pizza snacks.Considered the world's premier skateboarder and alternative sports icon, Hawk, 32, will appear in national television and radio advertising for the Bagel Bites brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations