USA: Bagel Bites®, Tony Hawk Reach Marketing Agreement; Skateboarding Superstar to Serve as Spokesperson for Frozen Snack Food Brand
Citing their successful partnership during the company's Winter X Games promotion, today Heinz Frozen Food Company announced their Bagel Bites brand will expand its relationship with skateboarder Tony Hawk, making him the spokesperson for the popular bite- sized frozen pizza snacks.Considered the world's premier skateboarder and alternative sports icon, Hawk, 32, will appear in national television and radio advertising for the Bagel Bites brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti