USA: Bagel Bites®, Tony Hawk Reach Marketing Agreement; Skateboarding Superstar to Serve as Spokesperson for Frozen Snack Food Brand
Citing their successful partnership during the company's Winter X Games promotion, today Heinz Frozen Food Company announced their Bagel Bites brand will expand its relationship with skateboarder Tony Hawk, making him the spokesperson for the popular bite- sized frozen pizza snacks.Considered the world's premier skateboarder and alternative sports icon, Hawk, 32, will appear in national television and radio advertising for the Bagel Bites brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival