USA: Baja Fresh Mexican Grill sees major expansion in Chicago
Thousand Oaks, California-based Baja Fresh Mexican Grill said it plans to open at least 16 new restaurants in the Chicago area over the next five years, through a partnership with Chicago-based Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises, which will develop and operate the restaurants. The Mexican quick-casual dining chain said it has signed an area-development agreement with Richard Melman, Lettuce Entertain You's chairman and founder, and his partner, CEO Steve Ottmann. The restaurants, planned for Chicago and certain northern suburbs, will join five Baja Fresh Mexican Grill restaurants already open in the Chicago suburbs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report