USA: Bake-Line Group makes third acquisition with Turnbull Bakeries
Oak Brook, Illinois-based Bake-Line Group, a supplier of private label cookies and crackers, has purchased Turnbull Bakeries, a private label manufacturer of other cookie items, for an undisclosed price. David Shanholtz, President and CEO, said, "The acquisition of Turnbull Bakeries is part of our overall strategy of becoming the industry-leading supplier of private label cookies and crackers. Turnbull represents a niche product line extension of sugar wafers and private label cones, as well as key outsourcing relationships."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review