USA: Bake-Line Group makes third acquisition with Turnbull Bakeries
Oak Brook, Illinois-based Bake-Line Group, a supplier of private label cookies and crackers, has purchased Turnbull Bakeries, a private label manufacturer of other cookie items, for an undisclosed price. David Shanholtz, President and CEO, said, "The acquisition of Turnbull Bakeries is part of our overall strategy of becoming the industry-leading supplier of private label cookies and crackers. Turnbull represents a niche product line extension of sugar wafers and private label cones, as well as key outsourcing relationships."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods