USA: Bake-Line Group makes third acquisition with Turnbull Bakeries
Oak Brook, Illinois-based Bake-Line Group, a supplier of private label cookies and crackers, has purchased Turnbull Bakeries, a private label manufacturer of other cookie items, for an undisclosed price. David Shanholtz, President and CEO, said, "The acquisition of Turnbull Bakeries is part of our overall strategy of becoming the industry-leading supplier of private label cookies and crackers. Turnbull represents a niche product line extension of sugar wafers and private label cones, as well as key outsourcing relationships."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project