USA: Bake-Line Group makes third acquisition with Turnbull Bakeries
Oak Brook, Illinois-based Bake-Line Group, a supplier of private label cookies and crackers, has purchased Turnbull Bakeries, a private label manufacturer of other cookie items, for an undisclosed price. David Shanholtz, President and CEO, said, "The acquisition of Turnbull Bakeries is part of our overall strategy of becoming the industry-leading supplier of private label cookies and crackers. Turnbull represents a niche product line extension of sugar wafers and private label cones, as well as key outsourcing relationships."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production