USA: Bake-Line Group makes third acquisition with Turnbull Bakeries
Oak Brook, Illinois-based Bake-Line Group, a supplier of private label cookies and crackers, has purchased Turnbull Bakeries, a private label manufacturer of other cookie items, for an undisclosed price. David Shanholtz, President and CEO, said, "The acquisition of Turnbull Bakeries is part of our overall strategy of becoming the industry-leading supplier of private label cookies and crackers. Turnbull represents a niche product line extension of sugar wafers and private label cones, as well as key outsourcing relationships."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO