UK: BakeMark - multiple megatrends make for spicy combination (COMMENT)
BakeMark has launched Spicy Naans, a snack product that the company hopes will capitalize on the on-the-go and ethnic snack trends. With this move, BakeMark will be well placed to gain a share of the UK's $15bn plus snack market. Furthermore, it underscores the need for new food offerings to be aligned with at least one current megatrend, especially in congested markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth