UK: BakeMark - multiple megatrends make for spicy combination (COMMENT)
BakeMark has launched Spicy Naans, a snack product that the company hopes will capitalize on the on-the-go and ethnic snack trends. With this move, BakeMark will be well placed to gain a share of the UK's $15bn plus snack market. Furthermore, it underscores the need for new food offerings to be aligned with at least one current megatrend, especially in congested markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins