UK: BakeMark - multiple megatrends make for spicy combination (COMMENT)
BakeMark has launched Spicy Naans, a snack product that the company hopes will capitalize on the on-the-go and ethnic snack trends. With this move, BakeMark will be well placed to gain a share of the UK's $15bn plus snack market. Furthermore, it underscores the need for new food offerings to be aligned with at least one current megatrend, especially in congested markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti