GREECE: Baker and confectioner establish Nigerian bakery JV
Two Greek companies have finalised a deal which will see the building of a bakery in Nigeria. Confectionery group Allatini and baker Katselis have established a joint company to build the new African operation. Katselis, who posted consolidated turnover of €35.9m for 2000, an increase of 5.5% year on year, is also currently in negotiations with
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits