GERMANY: Baker Kamps names purchasing boss
German bakery firm Kamps has named Jost Buthmann as head of the company's central purchasing department.
Buthmann, 46, has spent two years at the company, which is owned by Italian pasta group Barilla.
Buthmann replaces Filippo Cerulli who returns to Italy for family reasons.
Italian food group Barilla has refused to be drawn on reports that it has contacted 20 potential bidders for the chain of Kamps bakery shops that it put up for sale last week....
Barilla, the pasta maker, is to sell its Kamps Bakeries arm after deciding the German unit is no longer a core part of its business....
Barilla, the world's largest pasta maker, has stayed silent over reports that it is looking to offload German bakery arm Kamps....
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti