USA: Balchem Corporation declares dividend
Balchem Corporation (Amex: BCP) announced yesterday that its Board of Directors has declared a dividend on its common shares equal to $0.06 (six cents) per share, payable on January 15, 2001 to holders of record on December 26, 2000. This dividend represents an increase of 20 percent over last year's dividend and is intended to thank our shareholders for their continued support as we reinvest in Balchem's future growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre