USA: Balchem Corporation declares dividend
Balchem Corporation (Amex: BCP) announced yesterday that its Board of Directors has declared a dividend on its common shares equal to $0.06 (six cents) per share, payable on January 15, 2001 to holders of record on December 26, 2000. This dividend represents an increase of 20 percent over last year's dividend and is intended to thank our shareholders for their continued support as we reinvest in Balchem's future growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods