USA: Ball Park announces voluntary, seven-state recall of Hot Dogs due to improper labeling
Ball Park Brands announced today that it is voluntarily recalling a specific lot of Ball Park Beef Franks across seven states because the packages are improperly labeled. While the package label indicates that beef is the only meat ingredient in these hot dogs, the franks are actually made with beef, pork and turkey.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife