AUDIO: Ballymaguire's Spelman on why traceability is essential in the ready meals space
Ireland's Ballymaguire Foods is opening a new domestic plant to help expand its presence in the UK as demand for ready meals among today's time-pressed and wastage-conscious consumers continues to grow. In an audio excerpt, MD Ed Spelman discuss how Ballymaguire practices traceability and why it is an area that will continue to demand importance in the ready meals space.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units