AUDIO: Ballymaguire's Spelman on why traceability is essential in the ready meals space
Ireland's Ballymaguire Foods is opening a new domestic plant to help expand its presence in the UK as demand for ready meals among today's time-pressed and wastage-conscious consumers continues to grow. In an audio excerpt, MD Ed Spelman discuss how Ballymaguire practices traceability and why it is an area that will continue to demand importance in the ready meals space.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti