RUSSIA: Baltimor to invest US$10m in a new oil factory
St. Petersburg-based Baltimor-Holding is intending to launch an oil refining factory in the Krasnodar Region.
US$10m will be invested to this end, the company said. Production capacity is estimated at 73,000 tons of oil per year which will be used by Baltimor to make mayonnaise.
Once this factory is up and running, Baltimor will double its share of the mayonnaise market during the course of 2005-2006 to 10%.
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China