USA: 7-Eleven: banking 24-7 - COMMENT
7-Eleven is introducing web-enabled ATMs that provide a range of banking facilities. Retailers are increasingly offering services to boost their retail proposition. 7-Eleven's new in-store Vcom kiosks will provide banking facilities and other services that aim to boost store traffic. In the future online shopping may be offered at these kiosks, yet their main benefit will probably remain as a traffic builder.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega