USA: Barbeques Galore Reports Continued Sales Growth for Second Fiscal Quarter
Barbeques Galore Limited (Nasdaq:BBQZ) today announced total company sales for the second fiscal quarter ended July 31, 2000 increased 11.1% to US$46.0 million from US$41.4 million for the corresponding quarter last year. Net sales in the U.S. advanced 14.7% to US$32.0 million from US$27.9 million in the prior-year period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action