ITALY/GERMANY: Barilla acquires 89% Kamps stake
A total of 89% of shareholders in German bakery group Kamps accepted the tender offer for shares from Finba Bakery Europe AG, a unit owned by Italian food giant Barilla. As a result, it has been revealed, Finba now holds a 91.5% stake in Kamps. Other shareholders have now got until 19 July to tender their stakes, as required by law.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin