INDIA/SRI LANKA: Barista seals Sri Lankan coffeehouse JV with Jewelex
Indian coffee group Barista has agreed a joint venture with a Sri Lankan company to kick-start its overseas expansion campaign. The 51:49 joint venture will see eight new outlets opened in Sri Lanka over the next few months. "Last week Barista Coffee signed the JV with Jewelex and we plan to open at least two outlets in Sri Lanka by December this year," Barista Coffee's executive vice-president (marketing & communications) Sandeep Vyas told PTI.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action