INDIA/SRI LANKA: Barista seals Sri Lankan coffeehouse JV with Jewelex
Indian coffee group Barista has agreed a joint venture with a Sri Lankan company to kick-start its overseas expansion campaign. The 51:49 joint venture will see eight new outlets opened in Sri Lanka over the next few months. "Last week Barista Coffee signed the JV with Jewelex and we plan to open at least two outlets in Sri Lanka by December this year," Barista Coffee's executive vice-president (marketing & communications) Sandeep Vyas told PTI.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO