AUSTRALIA: Barkworth Group gets go ahead for A$10m capital raising
The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) has lifted a ban on Australia's largest olive producer, Barkworth Group that prevented it issuing a sixth prospectus for a A$10m (US$5.3m) capital raising. According to a report in local newspaper the Herald Sun, the company was able to proceed with the prospectus when it was amended to remove any reference to earnings forecasts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target