AUSTRALIA: Barkworth Group gets go ahead for A$10m capital raising
The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) has lifted a ban on Australia's largest olive producer, Barkworth Group that prevented it issuing a sixth prospectus for a A$10m (US$5.3m) capital raising. According to a report in local newspaper the Herald Sun, the company was able to proceed with the prospectus when it was amended to remove any reference to earnings forecasts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units