USA: Barrington Foods announces Vietnam JV
Barrington Foods International has announced that its board of directors approved the 50/50 joint venture in Vietnam and Thailand together with the establishment of a representative office in Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon). The joint-venture partner is a privately owned food distributor based in Ho Chi Minh City with offices also in Hanoi. With over ten years experience, the local partner will distribute Barrington's food products, including infant, toddler, and adult formulas to retail outlets throughout Vietnam.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant