USA: Barrington Foods announces Vietnam JV
Barrington Foods International has announced that its board of directors approved the 50/50 joint venture in Vietnam and Thailand together with the establishment of a representative office in Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon). The joint-venture partner is a privately owned food distributor based in Ho Chi Minh City with offices also in Hanoi. With over ten years experience, the local partner will distribute Barrington's food products, including infant, toddler, and adult formulas to retail outlets throughout Vietnam.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill