USA: Barrington Foods announces Vietnam JV
Barrington Foods International has announced that its board of directors approved the 50/50 joint venture in Vietnam and Thailand together with the establishment of a representative office in Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon). The joint-venture partner is a privately owned food distributor based in Ho Chi Minh City with offices also in Hanoi. With over ten years experience, the local partner will distribute Barrington's food products, including infant, toddler, and adult formulas to retail outlets throughout Vietnam.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs