USA: Barrington Foods clinches private funding deal
Barrington Foods has received a commitment letter from a private investment group to invest US$2.5m in the Las Vegas-based food producer on or before 15 October 2002. The investment commitment follows several months of negotiations with chairman R. E. Williams. Williams stated: "We are pleased to have the negotiations behind us and excited about our future.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast