USA: Barrington Foods Int signs strategic alliance With West Coast Ingredients
Las Vegas-based Barrington Foods has formed a strategic alliance with West Coast Ingredients (WCI). This alliance will help meet the immediate demand for Barrington's products on an international level, as well as the current domestic level. WCI operates from a 110,000 ft² facility in Modesto, California, and under current agreements, it will be responsible for both blending and packaging Barrington's proprietary products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units