USA: Barrington Foods Int signs strategic alliance With West Coast Ingredients
Las Vegas-based Barrington Foods has formed a strategic alliance with West Coast Ingredients (WCI). This alliance will help meet the immediate demand for Barrington's products on an international level, as well as the current domestic level. WCI operates from a 110,000 ft² facility in Modesto, California, and under current agreements, it will be responsible for both blending and packaging Barrington's proprietary products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry