USA: Barrington Foods Int signs strategic alliance With West Coast Ingredients
Las Vegas-based Barrington Foods has formed a strategic alliance with West Coast Ingredients (WCI). This alliance will help meet the immediate demand for Barrington's products on an international level, as well as the current domestic level. WCI operates from a 110,000 ft² facility in Modesto, California, and under current agreements, it will be responsible for both blending and packaging Barrington's proprietary products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife