USA: Barrington Foods International acquires JSCO
Barrington Foods International (OTCBB:EBAI) finalized the acquisition of JSCO, a Utah Corporation producing labels, packaging supplies and equipment for a number of prominent manufacturing companies in California, Idaho, Montana and Utah. JSCO has been actively in production eight years. Revenues have increased at the rate of about 10% per year. For the current year, they are on track for approximately $400,000. Sales for the year 2000 were about $320,000; 1999, $260,000 and 1998 $235,000. The company has expertise in specialty product printing plastic film from one to nine colors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review