USA: Barrington Foods International acquires JSCO
Barrington Foods International (OTCBB:EBAI) finalized the acquisition of JSCO, a Utah Corporation producing labels, packaging supplies and equipment for a number of prominent manufacturing companies in California, Idaho, Montana and Utah. JSCO has been actively in production eight years. Revenues have increased at the rate of about 10% per year. For the current year, they are on track for approximately $400,000. Sales for the year 2000 were about $320,000; 1999, $260,000 and 1998 $235,000. The company has expertise in specialty product printing plastic film from one to nine colors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units