USA: Barrington Foods International acquires JSCO
Barrington Foods International (OTCBB:EBAI) finalized the acquisition of JSCO, a Utah Corporation producing labels, packaging supplies and equipment for a number of prominent manufacturing companies in California, Idaho, Montana and Utah. JSCO has been actively in production eight years. Revenues have increased at the rate of about 10% per year. For the current year, they are on track for approximately $400,000. Sales for the year 2000 were about $320,000; 1999, $260,000 and 1998 $235,000. The company has expertise in specialty product printing plastic film from one to nine colors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning