USA: Barrington Foods International appoints new president
Barrington Foods International has announced approval from its Board of Directors for the hiring of Sheldon H. Rosenberg, as President. The company stated that the appointment of Rosenberg, a certified public account with over 25 years of experience in business and financial matters, was designed to permit Chairman of the Board, Rendall Williams, and former President more time to concentrate on sales and marketing worldwide. With experience in international and domestic taxation, the new President will hopefully help to structure the company's international operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega