USA: Barrington Foods International signs V.P. of marketing and sales manager
Barrington Foods International (OTCBB:EBAI) came to terms with both Jack C. Schlichting and Tim Hall. Schlichting is V.P. of sales and marketing, while Hall becomes sales manager for the North American region. Both have extensive backgrounds in the food industry. Schlichting has extensive leadership qualities, in addition to a history of achieving results. He has directed startups from ground level to achieve mega profits. He has directed 250 sales representatives to attain goals of $226 million. He has also worked for Marshall Industries, where he was responsible for the start-up of the Electronic Distribution Center -- a division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review