USA: Barrington Foods International signs V.P. of marketing and sales manager
Barrington Foods International (OTCBB:EBAI) came to terms with both Jack C. Schlichting and Tim Hall. Schlichting is V.P. of sales and marketing, while Hall becomes sales manager for the North American region. Both have extensive backgrounds in the food industry. Schlichting has extensive leadership qualities, in addition to a history of achieving results. He has directed startups from ground level to achieve mega profits. He has directed 250 sales representatives to attain goals of $226 million. He has also worked for Marshall Industries, where he was responsible for the start-up of the Electronic Distribution Center -- a division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast