USA: Barrington Foods launches instant soy milk powder
Las Vegas-based food producer Barrington Foods Int has launched a new soymilk powder under the brand name "Pride and Soy". The instant soy milk powder will be sold in a 600 gram (21.2 oz) can using organic Non-GMO soybeans. Each can will make 10 quarts (2.5 gallons). Barrington's chairman R. Williams stated: "Sales of soy foods in the US have grown 250% since 1995 with 2000 sales reaching US$2.77bn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti