USA: Barrington Foods launches instant soy milk powder
Las Vegas-based food producer Barrington Foods Int has launched a new soymilk powder under the brand name "Pride and Soy". The instant soy milk powder will be sold in a 600 gram (21.2 oz) can using organic Non-GMO soybeans. Each can will make 10 quarts (2.5 gallons). Barrington's chairman R. Williams stated: "Sales of soy foods in the US have grown 250% since 1995 with 2000 sales reaching US$2.77bn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO