USA: Barrington in strategic alliance with West Coast Ingredients
Barrington Foods Inc. has formed a strategic alliance with West Coast Ingredients, Inc., of Modesto, California. This newly formed alliance between the two companies will help meet the immediate demand for Barrington's products on an international level, "as well as the current domestic level. Under current agreements, West Coast Ingredients will be responsible for both blending and packaging Barrington's proprietary products," according to a report by Food Ingredients Online.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins