UK: Barrow-loads of GM crops delivered to government in London
Over 150 people, including families with children, held a peaceful demonstration at the Governments Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) yesterday [Wednesday]. They were Calling for no commercial growing of GM crops and an end to GM crop trials, they left large bags of GM crops from trial sites around Britain blocking the entrance of the government department's building.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"