UK: Barrow-loads of GM crops delivered to government in London
Over 150 people, including families with children, held a peaceful demonstration at the Governments Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) yesterday [Wednesday]. They were Calling for no commercial growing of GM crops and an end to GM crop trials, they left large bags of GM crops from trial sites around Britain blocking the entrance of the government department's building.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk