SWITZERLAND: Barry Callebaut names new CFO
Swiss chocolate maker Barry Callebaut said it has appointed Dieter A Enkelmann to the position of chief financial officer, effective 1 May.
Enkelmann will succeed Ralph Schmitz-Draeger, who will stay on with the company until the end of the fiscal year in order to introduce Enkelmann to the position.
Before joining Barry Callebaut, Enkelmann held the position of CFO of the business unit Financial Services of Zurich-based Swiss Re, reported Dow Jones International News.
Companies: Barry Callebaut
The world's largest chocolate processor Barry Callebaut has warned of a potential shortage of cocoa....
Barry Callebaut AG reported a good start to its financial year today when it announced a 2% rise in sales volumes and a 3.8% rise in revenues, as it benefited from an improving product mix and positiv...
Swiss chocolate and cocoa producer Barry Callebaut has announced that it has appointed Hans P. Vriens to the newly created position of chief innovation officer and member of the management team, effec...
Swiss chocolate maker Barry Callebaut has reported net profit of CHF68.3m (US$52.3m) for the fiscal year 2004/05, compared to CHF115.6m a year earlier....
Swiss chocolate maker Barry Callebaut has unveiled its new US$20m state-of-the-art chocolate factory in American Canyon, California....
Swiss chocolate maker Barry Callebaut has decided to install a second cocoa grinding line at its factory in Tema, Ghana, thereby doubling its current capacity from 30,000 to 60,000 tonnes annually....
Chocolate maker Barry Callebaut has reported a rise in sales volume of 4.2% for the nine months ended 31 May 2005, but lower cocoa bean prices and currency effects meant sales revenue was down by 2.5%...
Swiss chocolate maker Barry Callebaut has reported a rise in net profit for the half ended 28 February 2005, despite a fall in the value of sales....
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Pladis stepping up growth investments
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report