SWITZERLAND: Barry Callebaut net profits rise 23.8%
Swiss chocolate maker Barry Callebaut has posted net profit for the first nine-months of fiscal 2005/06 ended 31 May of CHF126m (US$100.98m), up 23.8% from the CHF101.8m reported for the same period last year. Operating profit (EBIT) increased by 14.6% to CHF215.6m for the current fiscal year, up from CHF188.1m in the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs