SWITZERLAND: Barry Callebaut net profits rise 23.8%
Swiss chocolate maker Barry Callebaut has posted net profit for the first nine-months of fiscal 2005/06 ended 31 May of CHF126m (US$100.98m), up 23.8% from the CHF101.8m reported for the same period last year. Operating profit (EBIT) increased by 14.6% to CHF215.6m for the current fiscal year, up from CHF188.1m in the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning