CHINA: Barry Callebaut opens factory in response to growing demand
The world's largest chocolate manufacturer has said that it laid the foundation stone for a new chocolate factory in Suzhou, China, today (28 November). The company is increasing its production capacity in the region to cater for the growing demand for chocolate products in China, which is expected to be boosted by the 2008 Olympics.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund