SWITZERLAND: Barry Callebaut posts 20% rise in Q1 net profit
Swiss chocolate manufacturer Barry Callebaut has reported a 20% rise in net profit for its fiscal first-quarter. The company said net profit for the September to November period was SFr48.5m (US$35.7m). Operating profit for the quarter was up 18% to SFr49.3m. Sales increased 48% to SFr1.06bn, mainly due to the consolidation of Germany's Stollwerck.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning