UK: Bart Simpson makes cereal packet debut in UK
Cereal giant Kellogg's has launched a new cereal in the hope of capitalising on the world's most famous cartoon family; the Simpsons. Bart Simpson's No ProblemOs combine multi-grain cereal loops and chocolatey biscuits. Guy Longworth, Kellogg's UK/ROI Marketing Director, says: "Bart Simpson is a 21st Century icon and has millions of admirers in the UK and due to popular demand Kellogg's has brought him to the breakfast table."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK