UK: Bart Simpson makes cereal packet debut in UK
Cereal giant Kellogg's has launched a new cereal in the hope of capitalising on the world's most famous cartoon family; the Simpsons. Bart Simpson's No ProblemOs combine multi-grain cereal loops and chocolatey biscuits. Guy Longworth, Kellogg's UK/ROI Marketing Director, says: "Bart Simpson is a 21st Century icon and has millions of admirers in the UK and due to popular demand Kellogg's has brought him to the breakfast table."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast