UK: Bart Simpson makes cereal packet debut in UK
Cereal giant Kellogg's has launched a new cereal in the hope of capitalising on the world's most famous cartoon family; the Simpsons. Bart Simpson's No ProblemOs combine multi-grain cereal loops and chocolatey biscuits. Guy Longworth, Kellogg's UK/ROI Marketing Director, says: "Bart Simpson is a 21st Century icon and has millions of admirers in the UK and due to popular demand Kellogg's has brought him to the breakfast table."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund